Monday, March 29, 2010

Yarn Yarn Yarn

My friend Sandy came over for a yarn orgy, and this time I thought to take pictures (unlike when Loree was here and she picked out lovely colorways).

We pulled out my entire stash. It's mostly oddballs (single balls) sorted by color.


Then the fun begins.

It starts with a couple of yarns.


And then yarns get added and subtracted.



And other piles grow, as we look through the bags, or as parts of a pile become their own piles.



And when they reach a critical mass, the new groupings get bagged up, and I have colorways all ready for future projects.


And afterward, I want to start three new projects, because the colors are so intoxicating.

But I don't.

(But I hear them calling......calling...)

2 comments:

  1. A familiar sight at home! At least you have sorted by colour .

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to see it so often that it is familiar! I only get to do it once in a while.

    ReplyDelete