Sunday, March 14, 2010

I've Decided

I think this is as wide as it's going to get -- just the one final triangle in the corner to do (not counting the edging).


That's a yardstick, to give you an idea of the size, but it will block out longer, I'm sure. I was considering going a couple of more rows, but I like how it looks now.

It looks even better sideways.



Time to start thinking about the next one.

In the meantime, I got wonderful, fabulous, terrific, beautiful hand-spun yarn in a trade from the amazingly talented Angelique. Some of the local wildlife dove right in.


Here is some of it wound into balls. The craziest yarn has these large tufts spun in.


How fun is that? And look at the red/grey pair, opposites of each other, just screaming to be transitional in something.

The platypus is modeling the ultimate surprise: a piece of her exquisite jewelry.


I had to keep it by me to look at, although this is a terrible setting.


It's hard to stop smiling.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you will do! i KNOW it will be beautiful, gorgeous and lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, hope you like the result. I was so inspired...

    ReplyDelete