Thursday, March 18, 2010

Third 2010 One Done

Ta-Dah! I call it Interlocking Chevrons.


I hate to admit it, but this looks slightly more dramatic in the photo than in real life. But I'll settle...

Here are some details. The edging really brought out the colors.

Update: the edging was straight garter, picked up at the rate of 14 stitches for every 10 rows for the segments (since it's on the diagonal).



Colors thanks to Loree and Angelique, with thick-and-thin black border yarn a present from Denver.

And now I have nothing on the needles. That always feels strange. I'm very tempted to just use these same colors in something, because they look so great. Or do I go with the next set Loree made for me....what a great problem to have.

I'll let you know.

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I love all your work! I smile in my room where your art is hanging and feel so comfortable while I'm reading!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your most multi-colored yarn is going to be the center of the next one.

    ReplyDelete