Tuesday, September 28, 2010

No Yarn Ball Left Behind

My color consultant/friend Sandy came over to help me put color groupings together. I've posted about this before.

Not every beginning becomes a shawl, and sometimes we'll find several yarns which bring each other alive. Instead of putting them back, I'll put them aside for scarves.

Here's a scarf that came out of our last yarn play.


Not much like me -- it was the same pattern all the way around, but it was pretty.


Four different yarns, three rows each, on the diagonal. First row plain, second row decrease on the low side and increase on the high, and last row was a modified star stitch.

These are some scarves still in the cocoon.


I'm glad scarves are still 'in.' They provide some quick color fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment