Tuesday, February 2, 2010

First Question Point

Here is the current progress, although because it is on the needles, it looks all scrunched up.


The entrelac is the middle top, just to remind you. I've been adding various rows on two sides, in different designs and textures.

Here's a sort of arty-looking detailed look.


My next rows will be modular blocks pointing towards the middle, to echo the entrelac. I'm not sure exactly if it will work in stockinette -- it should still create squares, or will it be distorted? The decrease should be like the regular right-angled decrease, 2 out of 3 rows. And I've just discovered the trap even as I write this. I want the modules to be 10 stitches by 10 stitches, which means to decrease them away, it is about 13 rows, but there are only 10 on the side. Hmmmm.

I'm going to try it and see, instead of puzzling it out. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment