Thursday, February 17, 2011

Not So Interested



I have to admit, I'm starting to get bogged down. Once I pick up the current piece, I can keep working on it, but it isn't exciting me any longer.


I think it is just that I've solved the technical issues, and I prefer to be more involved as I knit -- that's what Conditional Knitting is all about! It also isn't a very quick knit, so I'm losing knitting time that could be more rewarding.

I'm thinking that I will just square this piece off, and then figure out a way to finish it off as an afghan, so I can move on.

One closer look.


Let's move to a happier topic.

Here's another trio from my trip to past. Once upon a time, I did try to knit some garments. Here is a trio of dresses, the first for an American Girl doll, and the next two for actual American Girls.



I'll end with the above note of pure cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment