Friday, February 11, 2011

Good Day, Sunshine



Sorry it has been a while, but I've been working late, and it's been cloudy, so I haven't been able to take a good picture.

But I took off early today, so here we are!


I'm still not sure what the final result will look like, but I still like it.

Some closer looks.




I've actually just realized that I've knitted my way into a mistake.


You see a loop of yarn hanging off the back because I accidentally combined the yarn from one side of the entrelac with the yarn for the middle. The middle yarn is several strands thick, and I'd just started a section with fluffy yarn, so I didn't even notice.


I tried to undo it, but I'd combined the middle yarn into the entrelac on the other side, and I wasn't about to undo two layer of entrelac squares.

So I just knitted it back, knitting in the loop as I went, and divided the two yarns again.

That is one of the benefits of magic ball knitting: no one knows you screwed up.

Unless you blog about it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment