Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wreck, Tangled!

Okay, the title is a bit of hyperbole, but I did get myself into some trouble. I got absorbed in making rows while having the piece all draped across my lap, and I didn't pay close enough attention. It isn't easy trace entrelac lines across knee bumps.

Can you see it?


Here's a closer look, flipped from the above view.


See it yet? Here it is, marked out.


Not only are there extra squares, but I went a couple of rows too far.

One more look.


The green rows should have stayed next to each other, instead becoming unzipped.

I'll have to take out the rogue squares -- that should be fun. (Not.) And I'll have to decide whether to add a couple of rows on each end to even it out, or whether to take out the two extra partial rows.

It's knitting, so I can make it do what I want, so I'm not really worried about fixing it.

I do regret having to give up precious knitting time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment