Sunday, January 9, 2011

And Another Set



The next three.



Taken left to right.


This was a variation on the Swiss Cheese scarf.It's a variation because I read the pattern wrong, so it has larger holes than the originial.


It's a design feature. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.


This was a simple chevron (the simplest of zig-zags). It made me think of a fish shape -- that's an idea for the future, a fish scarf.

I alternated three yarns, doing three rows of each yarn and then picking up whichever yarn was waiting on that side.


One of the yarns was a patterned sock yarn, which gave the scarf a lovely watercolor appearance.


This one was just some greens and browns, with the beige lace yarn to contrast it.


Large needles, knitted side-to-side, because I need to crank them out to make my count!

No comments:

Post a Comment