Sunday, November 28, 2010

Loose Ends



For my holiday, I've been dealing with loose ends. For example, I finally finished the scarf I started on the way home from my last trip.


It's a snake scarf in two colors These two yarns have been sitting together in a bag for a couple of years now, because they just belonged together, but I never found a larger project to put them in. Now they are eternally entwined all by themselves. Shiny!

I also made some more magic balls out of all the odds and ends from my other projects.


Do you see the squished one? That is a leftover from some projects I did -- the balls were too lovely not to play with.

First I made a hat, which started out to be a two-color brioche watchcap, but it really wants to be more of a cloche hat.


And now I'm working on a scarf -- another 'Nick's Boring Scarf.'


Both the hat and the scarf have what I'd call a rustic look.


Finally, just for the fun of it, two dapper fellows.

No comments:

Post a Comment