Sunday, March 2, 2014

Pink!

Here is another scarf with hairpin lace in the middle.


The theme is FUN.

Here are some close-ups.



The edging is made from thick-and-thin yarn, where I knitted in the thin part of the yarn when I cast off, leaving the thick parts to be the a loopy edging.

The pink yarn was a wonderful add-in to an order from the Spinning Rainbows Etsy store.


I didn't have quite enough to go around this very long scarf, so I pulled some spring green thick-and-thin yarn from my stash to finish off. And, not being fond of super symmetry, I ended up liking the look.




The scarf is also comfortable.


2 comments:

  1. Love it.. And given the cat I wonder if I haven't found an old friend. From Kathryn aka katmaureen@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it.. And given the cat I wonder if I haven't found an old friend. From Kathryn aka katmaureen@gmail

    ReplyDelete