Saturday, July 9, 2011

Interlude

Since I was between major pieces, I've been playing.


This is a wonderful frivolous scarf out of some new Colinette. It's a simple zigzag pattern.


I love the colors, but I couldn't imagine it as a larger piece. As a dash of color, though, it's a lot of fun.

My friend Sandy came over to help put together colorways, but it was a gloomy day, so you'll have to wait until I knit from what she put together for me. However, we did create Scarf Land (think Graceland) for all the small groups of yarns that went together but didn't end up in larger groups.


These are going to make some great scarves!

The other thing I've done is organize all my bits and pieces into magic balls. I did it a bit differently this time, making single strand balls with the colors shading into each other, and then combining those single strands in twos and threes to make the final magic balls.


Now all I have to do is knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment