Saturday, May 14, 2011

Back Again

Google's Blogger has been down since the middle of the week. That was vexing but these things happen. What was unacceptable was their lack of information. When I tried to add a new post, all I got was a notice that Blogger would be down for an hour. I got that for three days.

Lapses can often be forgiven, but distrust lives on.

In the meantime, back to the topic at hand.



And some closer looks.



I'm still liking it.

It is knitting up to be larger than I'd thought, so I've modified my knitting plan by removing some rows and columns.

The peach is completed squares, and the green is where I am now.  I tend to continue knitting one of the colorways until I get  to a place where there's just a point, so I can't pick up, and then I switch to the other. That's how I started with something that looked like a scarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment